Friday, June 24, 2011

Women's poo privilege

I've noticed that quite a few bars on 6th Street in Austin have no enclosure around the shitters in the men's restrooms, but my fiancee tells me she hasn't even seen ONE shitter without an enclosure in the women's restrooms.

Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I want to take a shit on a toilet and have someone walk in as the turd drops, with my legs spread eagle baring my fucking cock and balls at him. And it's not like these are all dive bars with bathrooms falling apart - a few of them were rather pristine.

Though I suppose that for a woman, a shitter is a pisser too.

Sometimes, misandry can be funny.

2 comments:

  1. I actually asked about this at a local bar I visited, pretty nasty craphole but lots of good bands come to play, and the bartender told me they had removed the partitions becuase they had too many problems with gay guys having sex in bathrooms.

    I always figured it was done back in the 80s & 90s to keep dudes from locking themselves in there and doing lines of coke all night long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but it doesn't seem like a very valid concern on 6th Street.

    ReplyDelete