Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TwoX: I Apologize for My Misogyny

A few of the women at TwoXChromosomes didn't like my comments on how women should take responsibility for their own actions.

I feel the need to apologize now for my callous misogyny. Here goes.

The OP asked a question. I answered with the truth. I didn't know "feeling safe from the evil menz" was more important to the OP than the truth. My bad!

I will remember that the truth is misogynistic for next time. I am so sorry for supporting the hatred of women by treating them like adults rather than with kid gloves like I would children. I've got it now. Women are special and as a man I must treat them gently, like children, because otherwise they will fear me.

Thank you so much for your help and I'm sorry if my blatant misogyny scarred you, little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment